CRNA opening with Mercy Health in Defiance, Ohio
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 8/3/2018
Company: Mercy Health Defiance Hospital
Relocation Costs Paid: Yes
Description: Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient’s life better - mind, body and spirit. We’re the largest health system and the fourth largest employer in Ohio, and one of the largest non-profit healthcare ministries in the United States. As a Catholic healthcare ministry serving nine markets in Ohio and Kentucky, Mercy Health is a nationally ranked health system for quality and efficiency.
Required Education: Masters Degree
Mercy Health Defiance Hospital is looking for an exceptional CRNA to join the team. Why choose Mercy Health? We know that the expert, compassionate care patients receive starts with you, and we want you to feel your efforts are valued and supported with professional and personal growth.
The Mercy Health Defiance position details include:
• Shared coverage is split between 3 providers.
• CRNA only model offers autonomy.
• 23 Bed Progressive Care Unit Hospital, No OB
• Scheduled cases between 7AM – 5PM
• After hours and call responsibilities from 5PM – 7AM.
• CarePATH, Mercy Health's customized EPIC electronic health record is used throughout our system
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits. Benefit package include:
• Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
• 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan
• PTO - Guaranteed 4 weeks with additional time off per rotation
• CEC, DEA, OH license, Board fees, Relocation Reimbursement
• Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters® (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership corporate discounts Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
Level: Entry Level, Experienced
Number of Openings: 1
Job Reference: MH Defiance CRNA 2018
Will Hire From: US Residents Only
Reply To E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply: Interested candidates please email resume or contact:
Manager, Medical Staff Recruitment
Mercy Health - Willard, Tiffin and Defiance Hospitals
1100 Neal Zick Rd.
Willard, Ohio 44890
Office Phone: 419.964.5791
Cell Phone: 567.224.1324
Company Address: 1400 E. 2nd St, Defiance, Ohio 43512
Company Web Site: