BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT: ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, NURSE ANESTHETIST
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 7/23/2018
Company: Central Connecticut State University
Description: Central Connecticut State University invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track position in the Department of Biology with primary responsibilities in the Doctorate of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP) program. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities: 1) teach doctoral level courses in the DNAP program, 2) develop a research program appropriate for the DNAP program, 3) participate in evaluation of DNAP capstone projects, 4) serve on the Admission Committee for DNAP program, 5) contribute to committee service at the department and university level, and 6) maintain clinical practice. Candidates are expected to be committed to multiculturalism and working with a diverse student body.
Required Education: Doctorate
• Candidate is capable of meeting all responsibilities listed above.
• Certified registered nurse anesthetist with DNAP, DNP.
• Clinically active with current certification or recertification as CRNA.
• College-level teaching experience.
• Demonstrate commitment to serving culturally, ethnically, and linguistically diverse communities.
• Clinical competency as demonstrated by two years of practice as CRNA.
• College-level teaching experience in programs leading to degrees in Nurse Anesthesia.
Job Reference: #C18-054
Reply To E-mail: https://hrat.ccsu.edu/default.php.
How To Apply: For full consideration, applications must be received by August 30, 2018. Salary and rank are commensurate with education and experience salary range is $73,707 - $98,664. Expected start date is January 2019.
For more information and application instructions go to: https://hrat.ccsu.edu/default.php.
Central Connecticut State University is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Company Web Site: