Certified Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 7/2/2018
Description: CRNAs JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia
Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, NY, is adding 8 new operating rooms and that means excellent opportunities for CRNAs to join our exceptional anesthesia team.
In addition to NY State licensure or eligibility, ideal candidates will have:
• Certified Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) from the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
• Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills coupled with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Prior CRNA experience preferred (new graduates welcome to apply)
If you want to be part of a team that supports one another, provides great care to our community and is always looking for ways to improve, look no further. Utilizing the most advanced techniques available, our staff of board-certified anesthesiologists includes specialists in the areas of pediatric anesthesia, obstetrical anesthesia, pain management, critical care, cardiovascular anesthesia, neurosurgical anesthesia and trauma management. We provide anesthesia services for over 23,000 surgeries and procedures annually, and we’re still growing! If you share our passion for providing the very best care in a supportive, collaborative setting, please join us.
• Flexible schedules-shifts of 3, 4, or 5 days per week
• Overtime available
• Competitive compensation and benefit packages
• Clinical diversity of an academic medical center
• Wide variety of procedures in both hospital and ambulatory settings
• State-of-the-art operating rooms and equipment
• Team-based approach to providing exceptional patient care
• Well-established CRNA training program on site with opportunities to teach and mentor
• Stability and resources of a growing healthcare network
A great place to live and work.
Westchester Medical Center is an 895-bed academic hospital that provides local residents with acute-care services – Level I trauma and burn care, organ transplants and advanced neurovascular procedures and more – found nowhere else in the region.
The Hudson Valley, just north of New York City, is a dynamic destination. Quality of life is enhanced by the Hudson River and Catskill Mountains’ beauty, elite colleges, select public and private schools, and numerous outdoor/recreation options. Add in fine dining, a strong economy and intrinsic civic pride, and the result is an in-demand locale for those committed to community health.
For more information, please contact Kelly A. Stach, Senior Director, Network Recruitment-Human Resources, at email@example.com, or 914.493.6239. Or click jobs.wmchealth.org/wmchealth-01690-crna-jobs?cid=post:aana:nichecrna::app:june2018 to apply online.
Level: Entry Level, Experienced
Salary: $200,000, Annual Competitive Salary and Benefits
Job Reference: 6905
Reply To E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply: Please click here for more information: jobs.wmchealth.org/wmchealth-01690-crna-jobs?cid=post:aana:nichecrna::app:june2018
Company Address: 100 Woods Road
Company Web Site: