Growing our team at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center- highly competitive package along the beautiful Treasure Coast. Now offering $25k start date bonus!
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 6/26/2018
Company: Envision Physician Services
Description: Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a qualified CRNA for a full-time opportunity at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, located on the Treasure Coast of Florida. Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a 345-bed, acute care facility and the largest medical center in St. Lucie County. A regional referral center for the four-county Treasure Coast (Indian River, St. Lucie, Martin & Palm Beach), the hospital offers a variety of medical/surgical services ranging from open heart surgery to inpatient rehabilitation.
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia
Highlights of these opportunities include:
• Anesthesia Care team is expanding to 7 physicians and 16 CRNA’s
• State-of-the-Art facility with a total of 9 operating rooms, with 2 of those being used for open heart surgery 2 OB (Level III NICU) Level II Trauma
• Annual surgical volume of 6,000 annual open heart services of 550 annual OB services of 1,200
• Need to be proficient in General, OB/GYN, ortho, trauma, thoracic, vascular/endovascular, urologic, neuro, ENT and peds cases.
• New grads are welcome to apply!
• Currently offering $25K start date bonus!
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, bonus structure, CEC, generous time off, 401K with match, relocation assistance, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
Job Reference: 16267
Reply To E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply: For more information about these opportunities, please contact Jill Steger, Envision Physician Services Recruiter at 954-253-9605 or e-mail email@example.com