Flexible scheduling * No Call * No holidays Welcoming environment for new graduates Family Friendly Western Tennessee Location
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 6/18/2018
Description: Mednax is currently seeking a full-time CRNA to join our growing group practice in Memphis, TN.
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia, Baccalaureate Degree, Masters Degree
• All types of surgical cases including: ortho, vascular, plastics, OB/GYN, pediatric, transplants and complex cardiac.
• Strong team dynamic between CRNAs and with physicians
• Excellent leadership
• Anesthesia services are provided to three acute care hospitals in the Baptist Health System in Memphis and surrounding area, and several ambulatory surgery centers in close proximity.
Memphis, TN is a large metropolitan city in Shelby County, yet still has a charming small town feel due to its suburban surroundings. Work and live in Memphis or you may choose to live in some of the state’s most affluent and family friendly suburban towns such as Germantown or Cordova. These communities provide residents with some of the best options for schools, shopping and restaurants. Other activities for families include arts and theater, hiking, biking and horseback riding on the many quaint trails surrounding the area. With a desirable combination of great schools both public and private, low crime and college-educated neighbors who tend to support education, these communities really have some of the features that families look for when deciding where to put down roots.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15 discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Level: Entry Level, Experienced
How To Apply: Please apply online at: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/8056/crna/job
Company Web Site: