Seeking full-time CRNA to join our well established, growing group practice in Joliet, IL! Level I Trauma Cases, Cohesive Team Dynamic, Welcoming To New Graduates
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 6/18/2018
Description: American Anesthesiology, a subsidiery of Mednax, is seeking a full-time CRNA to join our well established, growing group practice in Joliet, IL. Level I Trauma Cases, Cohesive Team Dynamic,
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia, Baccalaureate Degree, Masters Degree
Welcoming To New Graduates
• The practice provides anesthesia services at Presence St. Joseph Medical Center a 480 bed Level I trauma facility.
• The group consists of dedicated anesthesiologists and CRNAs who work together in a care team model.
• The variety of anesthesia cases include: cardiac, thoracic, neuro, general, OB, and healthy peds
• Shifts available are: 5:8’s and 4:10’s.
• Cardiovascular experience is highly desired
• Experienced providers as well as new graduates are welcome to apply
Joliet, IL, situated approximately 40 miles southwest of Chicago, is experiencing unprecedented growth in business, entertainment and cultural activities. It is a city rich in arts and entertainment, with murals and mosaics decking the town and depicting the city’s history and heritage. It is also the fastest-growing city in the Midwest with a variety of quality options for public and private schools, colleges and universities. Joliet offers a family friendly atmosphere with a multitude of attractions and fun for everyone. Check out the Chicagoland Speedway and Rt. 66 raceway for NASCAR and drag racing. Take in a day at the ballpark with the Joliet Slammers, enjoy a game of golf at the number of fine courses in the city, hike and bike the trails and turns of the city, Joliet has something to offer for everyone.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15 discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Level: Entry Level, Experienced
How To Apply: Please apply online at: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/9386/crna/job
Company Web Site: