Experienced CRNAs paid based on years of experience plus a $15K sign-on bonus and tuition assistance program of up to $30K for recent grads.
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 6/18/2018
Falls Church, VA
Description: Experience the benefits of working for an award-winning anesthesia practice at a nationally
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia, Baccalaureate Degree, Masters Degree
ranked hospital in beautiful Falls Church, Virginia!
• Our anesthesia team has more than 60 anesthesiologists and 85 CRNAs, as well as more than 30 anesthesia and cardiovascular technicians
• This facility is the exclusive provider of anesthesia and pain management services at Inova Fairfax Hospital, a 833-bed facility, home to a robust organ transplant center that serves the region
• It is ranked among the nation's top 100 hospitals and is Washington DC metro area and Northern Virginia’s only Level-I trauma center
• The Inova Fairfax Medical Campus is also home to Inova Children's Hospital, Inova Women's Hospital, and the Inova Heart and Vascular Institute
• Our group works in a care team model
• Fairfax Anesthesiology Associates, an affiliate of American Anesthesiology, Inc. is committed to quality care, receiving the 5-Star Medical Staff Satisfaction Award by Professional Research Consultants
• As a member of our team, you will experience a breadth of anesthesia cases, including ambulatory surgery, open-heart surgery, multi-organ transplants, trauma surgery, neurosurgery, pediatric surgery, gynecologic surgery, electrophysiology procedures and much more
Wage Schedule for CRNAs.
• 0 -1 years, $145,000 (eligible for tuition assistance)
• >1 – 2 years, $150,000 (eligible for tuition assistance)
• 2 – 3 years, $160,000 base
• >3 -4 years, $162,500 base
• >4 – 5 years, $165, 000 base
• > 5 years, $170,000 base
Fairfax Anesthesiology Associates offers these additional employee benefits:
Profit Sharing ** 6 weeks PTO ** 100 paid Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Premiums ** Life Insurance ** Short & Long Term Disability ** Generous CEC reimbursement ** AANA Approved CEC program onsite ** Overtime is available and call is not required**
Falls Church is located in the Washington metropolitan area. Just a few miles from the nation’s capital with easy access to the national monuments, memorials and historical sites. There's premium shopping malls, restaurants, and theaters. Long-distance travel is also easy with three major airports nearby.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package which include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15 discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How To Apply: Please apply online at: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/13745/crna/job
Company Web Site: