Start Date Bonus and New Compensation Package offered in Beautiful Ocala, Florida!
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 6/11/2018
Company: Envision Physician Services
Description: Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (new grads welcome!) to join the established practice at Ocala Regional Medical Center. This Level II Trauma Center is a 200 bed facility located in the heart of Ocala with a medical staff of over 350 physicians. Providers are also granted privileges at West Marion Community Hospital. Envision offers competitive compensation including a quality bonus and relocation assistance.
Preferred Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia
Highlights of the CRNA opportunity include:
• Friendly and collaborative Care Team of 9 Physicians and 25 CRNAs with projected growth for Fall 2017.
• Variety of cases: Cardiac, Orthopedics, General, Neurosurgery, Vascular, Endo, GYN, Robotics, and Trauma. No Peds and No OB.
• CRNAs perform a full range of procedures including regional blocks, spinals and central and arterial line placement.
• Health Benefits Start Day one! Comprehensive package includes medical, dental, vision, voluntary short/long term disability, 401(k) with Company contribution, Health Savings account and more!
• Company covers 100 of the cost for professional and liability insurance, CEC and offers PTO sellback (not “use it or lose it”)
Ocala and Marion County offer a truly exceptional quality of life in central Florida. The welcoming “small town southern charm,” economic growth, affordable cost of living and access to all Florida has to offer make Ocala a great place to live. Every year thousands of new residents begin calling Marion County home, keeping it among the three fastest growing areas in the nation.
Job Reference: 10742
Reply To E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply: For more information about this opportunity, please contact Michele Cadieux, Envision Physician Services Recruiter, at 954-296-8057 or email@example.com
Company Web Site: