NEW CRNA Opening in Olympia, Washington! Live and Work on the Puget Sound!
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 6/8/2018
Company: Envision Physician Services
Description: Envision Physician Services has a full-time CRNA opening at Capital Medical Center (CMC) in Olympia, Washington. CMC is a 110 bed full-service hospital with a Level I Newborn Nursery and Level IV Trauma it is ranked in the top 10 for General Surgery in Washington State by Healthgrades. This is a terrific practice!
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia
• Compassionate, Collegial Anesthesia Care team comprised of 5 physicians and 7 CRNA’s
• Candidate will do general anesthesia, regional blocks, epidurals, spinals, and TIVA cases include GS, spine, ortho, OB, GYN, vascular, ENT, Urology and some neuro no hearts
• 7 ORs plus C-Section suites and minor procedure rooms
• Call –1:7 2nd call schedule plus 3rd call (12 hour call only) M-F
• Health, dental, vision, relocation, paid malpractice, 401K
• Great work/life balance! Gorgeous community!
Olympia serves as the capital for the state of Washington, the school district is the best in the state. Downtown Olympia features a charming historic district, with a mall on the Westside and a waterfront Farmer's Market. Percival Landing, the city's one-mile waterfront boardwalk, is a relaxing place to eat or shop. Olympia is home to Evergreen State College, one of the nation's best liberal arts schools, and South Puget Sound Community College. Saint Martin's University is located in nearby Lacey. There are 27 city parks, and a public art collection initiative. Olympia is a green city, with bike lanes on seventy percent of the city streets.
Located on Puget Sound, Olympia is the perfect location for anyone who loves The Great Outdoors. The rugged Olympia Mountains, Olympia National Park and snowcapped Mount Rainier are all close by. Olympia has it all: skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, biking, rock climbing and surfing! The ocean is a one hour drive to the west! Enjoy mild winters and warm summers.
Distance to Major Cities:
Tacoma, WA 25
Seattle, WA 60
Portland, OR 110
Job Reference: SHCR98507
Reply To E-mail: Jenny.Wimsatt@amsurg.com.
How To Apply: For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jenny Wimsatt at 615-695-1771 or by email at Jenny.Wimsatt@amsurg.com
Company Web Site: