Southern California CRNA Opportunity!
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 6/7/2018
Company: Envision Physician Services
Description: Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a qualified CRNA for an opportunity Palmdale Regional Medical Center, located in beautiful Palmdale, CA.
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia
* General, Ortho, Neuro and more
* 1099-Independent Contractor status
* $100-$118 per hour depending on experience
* Must carry your own professional liability insurance
* Works independently of physician
* We do accept new grads
* Shift: 7 AM to 4 PM
Palmdale Regional Medical Center is a new campus whose major services include Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nuclear Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Pathology, Physical Therapy, Radiology, Respiratory Services, Surgery, and Wound Care. Its state of the art Cardiac Center includes two cardiac catheterization labs and a cardiac suite in the operating room. The Cardiac Center provides comprehensive testing, diagnostic and interventional care for patients with cardiovascular disease. The campus also features two 60,000 square foot office towers and a section of low income housing for senior citizens which include independent living apartments for Palmdale Seniors.
Named one of the fastest-growing cities in America, the City of Palmdale has enjoyed tremendous growth and prosperity over the last decade. The more than 147,000 residents who call Palmdale home enjoy a pleasing quality of life in this family-oriented community. With a mixture of new housing developments and quaint, mature neighborhoods, its housing community has a variety of affordable options from which to choose.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
* Physician-led organization
* Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
* Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
* Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
* “A” rated professional liability insurance
* Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
* Competitive compensation including several benefit options
* Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
* Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CEC programs
* Colleague referral bonus program
Level: Entry Level, Experienced
Number of Openings: 1
Job Reference: 00992
Reply To E-mail: email@example.com
How To Apply: If interested, please email Ashley Coggin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 805-717-9408.
Company Web Site: