CRNA Position Northern, DE (Philadelphia Suburbs)
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 5/29/2018
Company: Cejka Search
Description: Leading anesthesia practice and management company seeks a CRNA to work full-time at its Northern DE sites. You will work in surgical centers that offer the highest quality clinical care and outstanding patient satisfaction while practicing in a fast pace environment.
Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia
- Out-patient surgical centers (includes cases in most surgical specialties)
- Monday through Friday
- No call and no nights
- 5 day work week but may consider 4 days
- Collegial atmosphere
- Excellent compensation package includes full benefits
- Sites are located in the Wilmington/New Castle area of DE.
- The nearby communities are home to some of the top ranked public school systems in the United States
- You will find beautiful homes, a great deal of community pride, and a wide variety of recreational and social activities throughout the area
- Philadelphia is less than 45 minutes away affording you an easy drive to the Arts, professional sports, outstanding restaurants, historical sites, museums, and all of the amenities Philadelphia offers
- The Jersey Shore, Delaware Beaches and Baltimore are less than 90 minutes away while both New York City and Washington are 2 hours away
There are a number of CRNA positions available however if you are looking for a professionally rewarding position that offers a great work/life balance, good financial rewards, and an opportunity to play a key role in a well-respected center, I suggest you contact me so we can discuss this position.
Level: Entry Level, Experienced
Job Reference: 160767
Reply To E-mail: email@example.com
How To Apply: Interested candidates please contact:
Please reference Position ID 160767 when responding.