Director of Nurse Anesthesia Program Position (Full-Time 12-month appointment)
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 5/22/2018
Company: The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Little Rock, AR
Description: The Director of the Nurse Anesthesia Program is responsible for leadership and oversight of the nurse anesthesia specialty within the College of Nursing’s Doctor of Nursing Practice Program. This individual reports directly to the DNP Program Director and the Associate Dean for Practice.
Education: Masters Degree, Doctorate
The Director of the Nurse Anesthesia Program oversees daily operations of the program, assures compliance with the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Program’s Standards and Guidelines, and participates in the recruitment of qualified students and faculty. Additional responsibilities include the collection of data for CCNE accreditation and preparation of the annual report for the College of Nursing.
• Either a master’s degree or doctoral degree in nurse anesthesia from an accredited program and institution of higher education. Doctorate in nursing or related field required.
• Unencumbered license as a certified registered nurse anesthetist with eligibility for licensure in Arkansas.
• Teaching experience in a nurse anesthesia program.
• Experience with development and implementation of nurse anesthesia curriculum.
• Management/leadership skills strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstration of scholarship related activities.
• Experience with accreditation preferred.
Rank and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Reply To E-mail: DTBonaminio@uams.edu
How To Apply: Candidates should submit a letter of application and vitae to Debby Bonaminio at DTBonaminio@uams.edu, Phone: 501-686-5376
Position available immediately.
Company Web Site: