CRNA opportunity in historic Pennsylvania
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 5/2/2018
Company: Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital
Description: The Guthrie Clinic - Robert Packer Hospital has opportunities for CRNAs to practice in 18 state of the art operating rooms. As part of the Anesthesiology team CRNAs enjoy a collegial working environment where the Anesthesia Care Model is used.
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia
• Very collegial, supportive, professional anesthesia care team
• Opportunities to do a variety of cases including trauma (Level II Trauma Center/Regional Medical Center), pediatrics, neuro, vascular, ortho, IR, ENT, urology & GYN
• Option to augment income with overtime while at the same time offering flexibility with schedule and PTO.
• Teaching opportunities of SRNAs
• Hospital is located in a safe community with strong family values, 45 minutes from the Finger Lakes.
Level: Entry Level
Number of Openings: 2
Will Hire From: US Residents Only
How To Apply: http://www.ichoseguthrie.org/?q=opportunity/crna
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Address: 1 Guthrie Square, Sayre, PA 18840
Company Web Site: