$20,000 Start Date Bonus to join a well-established practice in Clermont!
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 4/26/2018
Company: Envision Physician Services
Description: Envision Physician Services is looking for an experienced full-time CRNA at South Lake Hospital in beautiful Clermont, Florida. Part of the Orlando Health System, South Lake Hospital is a growing community hospital that offers a full continuum of care to the residents of South Lake County. With the on-boarding of new surgeons and plans for 4 additional ORs in the future, the hospital is ramping up for expansion, which means our team will be growing too.
Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia
Highlights of this opportunity:
• The core Anesthesia care team comprised of 5 physicians and 7 CRNA’s
• CRNAs rotate through South Lake Hospital’s Women’s Center, Endoscopy Center, and Ambulatory Surgery Center on a daily basis (all within walking distance)
• Work autonomously in a fast-paced, medically supervised environment
• Diverse mix of cases - No hearts, lungs, or pediatrics
• Work roughly 40-45 hours per week with opportunities to take call
• Earn a flat hourly rate for call
Envision offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes 6-weeks PTO, 6 paid holidays, health, dental and vision benefits, 401K contribution, CEC allowance and paid malpractice.
The City of Clermont is one of the fastest growing cities in central Florida and is strategically located just west of Orlando and north of Disney World. The quality of life in and around Clermont makes it a prime destination for those looking to settle in central Florida. Local stores offer a variety of shopping and dining options along with ample sports facilities and waterfront activities. Clermont has housing choices for every income level from gated golf course communities, larger estate homes, to small and mid-sized single-family units on platted lots. As a community of families, Clermont promotes diversity, inclusiveness and civic pride.
Job Reference: 12095
Reply To E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply: For more information about this opportunity, please contact Megan Fields, Clinical Recruiter, at (480) 236-8060 or email@example.com
Company Web Site: