Great Opportunity for CRNAs in Sunny Miami!
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 4/9/2018
Company: Envision Physician Services
Description: Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a qualified CRNA (new grads welcome!) to join the dynamic, collaborative anesthesia team at Kendall Regional Medical Center. Kendall Regional Medical Center, named one of Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospitals, is a 417 bed acute care facility with a Level I Trauma Center designation and the area’s only Burn Adult and Pediatric Burn Center.
Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia
• Anesthesia Care Team Model: 15 Physicians and 16 CRNAs.
• Mix of cases including General, Ortho, vascular, ENT, Trauma, GI/Cardiovascular Lab. CRNAs do not do hearts.
• All procedures open to CRNAs: Regional (spinals and peripheral nerve blocks), general, MAC, and arterial lines. Communication with supervising MD ciritical.
• 80 hrs. bi-weekly with time and half over 80. Schedule is four, 10 hour shifts. 2-3 week day calls per month and one weekend.
• Benefits eligible day one- no waiting period! Package includes medical, dental and vision, disability and life insurance, 401K contribution and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
The South Florida metro area is an international melting pot and celebrity hot spot. Our rich historic, ethnic and cultural diversity is celebrated year-round. Living in South Florida means being part of a vibrant multicultural community, where good friends and great foods come from around the world. You can hob nob in South Beach or Coconut Grove. Build a quiet life in quaint Coral Gables. The variety of South Florida communities offers something for every budget and lifestyle.
Job Reference: 11462
Reply To E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply: For more information about this opportunity, please contact Michele Cadieux, Sheridan Healthcare Recruiter, at 954-296-8057 or email@example.com.
Company Web Site: