Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 6/15/2018
Description: Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Department of Anesthesiology is growing and is looking for an additional CRNA. The ideal candidate is dedicated to their profession and wishes to pursue their career with a collaborative Anesthesia Care Team. At Dartmouth-Hitchcock, you will find a setting where Resident training and SRNA clinical rotations from Boston College make a dynamic and challenging teaching environment in which to work and grow.
Required Education: Masters Degree
• 47 CRNA’s - Working in a Anesthesia Care Team Model with both a SRNA and Resident training program.
• W2 base salary range starting at $170,000. Salary commensurate with experience.
• $50,000 Loan Repayment Program.
• Relocation reimbursement of up to $10,000 per household
• Fully benefited positions through Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
• Academic appointment as an Instructor of Anesthesiology from the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
• The Department of Anesthesiology at D-H provides anesthesia services for over 32,000 cases/year.
• D-H is a Tertiary Care referral center with a Level-1 Trauma verification from the American College of Surgeons.
• Services include, Cardiac, General Surgery, Trauma, Maxillofacial, Neurosurgery, Thoracic, Transplant, Vascular and Orthopedics.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, and the Heart and Vascular Center; 4 affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth-Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Level: Entry Level, Experienced
How To Apply: Applicants are encouraged to apply online with CV and
cover letter on our Provider Career site:
CV and cover letter should be addressed to:
Connor Rockwell – Physician Recruiter | Talent Acquisition
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company Web Site: