Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 3/2/2018
Description: Mednax is seeking a CRNA to join our group practice in southeast Chicago, IL.
Education: Baccalaureate Degree
• Cases include all types of general surgery, ortho, ENT, urology, busy OB, no cardiac.
• Staff includes 4 anesthesiologists and 6 CRNAs.
• Coverage of 6 ORs, 1 endo and 1 OB room.
• Experienced providers as well as new graduates are welcome to apply.
Nicknamed the “Windy City,” Chicago is located along the southwestern shores of Lake Michigan and is the third largest city in the US. Famed for its bold architecture, it has a skyline punctuated by skyscrapers such as the iconic John Hancock Center, Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower) and the neo-Gothic Tribune Tower. The city is renowned for its world-class cuisine and culture, as well as a strong and vibrant arts community offering museums, performing arts and music festivals. For those who enjoy sports, there are five pro sport teams in the four major professional leagues. The area is also home to two world-class universities along with numerous colleges and universities centered in downtown itself, making it one of the largest college-towns. With all that Chicago has to offer, it's no wonder it's a wonderful place to live!
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15 discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies (https://www.forbes.com/companies/mednax/)
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/g6h8hhcm29b4mqwr
Salary: $500,000, Annual
How To Apply: Apply Online: http://www.Click2apply.net/g6h8hhcm29b4mqwr
Company Web Site: