CRNA Opportunity - No Call No Weekends
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 2/26/2018
Company: Anesthesia Associates of Lancaster
Description: Anesthesia Associates of Lancaster, an independent medical practice, has openings for fulltime nurse anesthetists to join our clinical team at an orthopedic specialty hospital and ambulatory surgery center in York, PA. The schedule is Monday - Friday, no call, no weekends.
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia, Masters Degree
General Summary of Duties:
• Administers anesthesia and anesthesia related care to patients of all ages.
• Under the medical direction of an anesthesiologist, CRNAs will perform pre-anesthetic preparation and evaluation anesthesia induction, maintenance and emergence and post anesthesia care.
• Graduate from a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council of Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or predecessor.
• Current Pennsylvania license as a registered nurse.
• AANA certification.
• ACLS, BLS, PALs certification.
Level: Entry Level, Experienced
Number of Openings: 2
Reply To E-mail: Diana_Danowski@aal.bz
How To Apply: Please email your resume or cv to: Diana_ Danowski@aal.bz
Company Web Site: