Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 2/20/2018
Company: Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center
Description: Are you looking for a new opportunity in a healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Required Education: Baccalaureate Degree
Your commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient are the foundation of our success. Today we are making healthcare remarkable.
Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center
$7,500 sign-on bonus available for qualified applicants
The staff nurse anesthetist/CRNA II provides professional, competent anesthesia care to a wide variety of patients, from pediatric up to geriatric population, requiring surgical, obstetrical and other anesthesia services. In addition, the staff nurse anesthetist/CRNA II utilizes skills obtained through additional training, education and/or experience in the provision of anesthesia care to patients who present with complex and unique anesthetic requirements.
• Bachelor's degree required. BSN required. Graduate from both an accredited school of nursing and school of nurse anesthesia. Listed on the National Board of Certification and Recertification for nurse anesthetists as a certified registered nurse anesthetist and recognized by the state of practice as an advanced practitioner. Must have 40 hours of continuing education every two years to maintain CRNA certification required
• Previous experience is not necessary. Four to six week orientation period (working with preceptor) is required. Orientation period will depend on previous experience and clinical skills
• Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS, ACLS, and PALS required. CRNA by NBCRNA required
• Must have extensive knowledge of current anesthetic agents, techniques, drugs and equipment. Has knowledge and skills necessary to modify the anesthetic care suitable to patient age
• Must have considerable ability to make independent decisions, sometimes under stress, and to maintain a professional demeanor with patients, coworkers and physicians
• 40 hours per week
Hear what our Team Members have to say: https://player.vimeo.com/external/128527152.hd.mp4?s=227ad012587e4f30841d4d9a75d93dca&profile_id=119
Number of Openings: 1
Will Hire From: US Residents Only
How To Apply: For a more detailed description and to apply, visit http://JobsAtNovantHealth.org and reference job ID: 196524.
Company Web Site: