CRNA, In-house Call, Eau Claire, WI
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 2/12/2018
Company: Marshfield Clinic Health System, Eau Claire
Eau Claire, WI
Description: Delivery of Anesthesia for moderate sedation and operative procedures at newly opening hospital in Eau Claire, WI. Provides anesthesia coverage at other Marshfield Clinic centers on occasion.
Required Education: Masters Degree
Coverage at non-primary sites consists of clinical situations similar to primary practice site. Will be responsible for providing in-house call duties. 100 Medically Directed Practice, Most Regional anesthesia performed by physicians, CRNAs perform Bier Blocks and Spinals. Surgical specialties include: Orthopedics, OB/GYN, ENT, Urology, Plastics, General, Ophthalmology, Neuro, Endo, Cath Lab. All ages.
• Call In house, 1:11 Initially
• Approximately 4-5 weekends per year. Weekends in 1700 Friday-Monday 0700. Off following week.
• Approximately 1-2 weeknights per month. Weeknight call (M-TH) 1700-0700. Off Post call
• Approximately 2-3 Late shifts per month. Late shift is Pager call until noon, report noon-2030. CBR after 8.5 hours daily (for this shift only). $5.00 to carry the pager for pager call
• Day shifts start at 0645 until release.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
• Graduate of an accredited school for nurse anesthetists
• One year of experience as a CRNA preferred. Acceptable credentials in regard to training and experience, including adequate references attesting to moral fiber and character
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Must hold or be eligible to obtain and maintain a valid, unrestricted registered nurse license to practice in the State of Wisconsin at all times
• Receive certification through the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) - AANA within 18 months of graduating from an accredited school and is encouraged to be a member in good standing in the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
• Must obtain and maintain appropriate privileges through the Security Health Plan credentialing process, appropriate hospital privileges or other institutions as determined and required by Clinic
• Current ACLS card required
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will enjoy:
• A low cost of living within clean, safe environments
• Stable communities and short commutes
• Outstanding schools and affordable housing
• Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
• Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
Eligible applicants may be eligible for an education bonus, sign on bonus, and relocation assistance. $3,000 + 5 days annually for Approved CME
There will be potential to pick up additional shifts for additional compensation. The Marshfield Clinic Health System offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medial, dental, paid time off, retirement options and much more.
Level: Entry Level
Job Reference: MC180288
Will Hire From: US Residents Only
How To Apply: Questions to Karla McGuigan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply directly through:
1000 N. Oak Ave.
Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
Company Address: 1002 W. Clairemont Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Company Web Site: