Locum Tenens CRNA Opportunity in NC & VA
Position Type: Locum Tenens
Date Posted: 2/5/2018
Company: Medstaff National Medical Staffing
Description: Provider: CRNA, Outpatient Only
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Start Date: ASAP
Requested Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8a-5p
Duration: 3 – 6 months, provider must be able to commit to at least 1-month
Support Staff: Nurses / MA's
Travel, Housing & Medical Malpractice procured through Lloyds of London
• Graduation from an approved and accredited school of Nurse Anesthesia
• Be certified by an approved accrediting body.
• Receive and maintain current RN licensure issued by the State Board of Nursing in the state currently practicing in.
• Receive and maintain current CRNA licensure by the State Board of Nursing in the state currently practicing in.
• Proficient in computer technology utilized in the performance of duties.
• Proficient in utilizing anesthesia equipment, monitoring systems, anesthetic and pain control drugs, and related supplies.
• Holds and maintains BCLS and ACLS.
• Effective communication skills in speaking and writing the English language
Coverage is needed in Petersburg, VA (25 miles south of Richmond, 2 hours NE from Raleigh, NC)
Looking for 3-4 CRNA Locum Tenens – prefers 3+ years of experience
Start ASAP for 2-3 months commitment, possibly longer
Permanent is possible for the right candidates
Surgery Schedule is Mon – Friday 6:45am – 3:30pm*
- May be required to start 30 minutes earlier or stay an additional two hours as needed to complete patient schedule.
- Weeknight call is available 1:4, optional.
- Weekends – Optional – Call over the weekends if available and optional.
Hourly Pay Rate for Locum Tenens -VERY COMPETITIVE. Equivalent to an annual $250,000+
Loose supervision of One Physician per 4 CRNA.
Must be able to work well is semi-independent environment.
Must be able to do Spinals and Epidurals. (No Heart or Head Surgeries)
Can obtain hospital privileges quickly for the right candidates. ** requires a name clear **
Level: Entry Level, Experienced
Reply To E-mail: Recruiter@MedstaffLT.com
How To Apply: Please forward CV to Recruiter@MedstaffLT.com or call 800-476-3275.
Company Web Site: