Position Type: Full Time & Part Time
Date Posted: 1/22/2018
Company: Carolina East Medical Center
New Bern, NC
Description: It’s our people that make the quality happen.
Required Education: Baccalaureate Degree
For more than 50 years, the families of our region have trusted us to care for all phases of life. That trust is an extreme source of pride for us. Receiving recognition from respected organizations for how we provide that care is added assurance we are doing what is right – every encounter, every opportunity, every day…no exceptions.
CarolinaEast Medical Center is Now Hiring Experienced CRNA’s to join our team in New Bern, North Carolina.
A CRNA is an advanced practice specialty within the profession of nursing responsible for giving total anesthesia care to patients requiring anesthesia services. CRNA practice includes pre-anesthetic evaluation and preparation, anesthesia induction, maintenance and emergence, post-management and cardiac life support techniques.
Opportunities are available in the following specialties:
• Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist – Requisition # 11420
• Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist – Requisition # 11707
• Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist – Requisition # 11656
• Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist– Requisition # 12075
**Sign-on bonus 24 mos. $20,000.00 / 36 mos. $30,000.00
**Relocation up to $10,000.00 for qualified candidates
**Sign-on Bonus and Relocation will not be available for Part-Time openings and will be reduced for Part-Time Plus openings.
By being hired into one of our CRNA jobs at CarolinaEast Health System, you’ll be a key member of the CarolinaEast Health System team. Professionals in CRNA careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business.
• Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
• American Heart Association ACLS required
• American Heart Association BLS (CPR) Certification Required
• American Heart Association PALS certification required.
• Licensure Required
• Experience is preferred
Salary: Min. 64.58 Min. 82.35. Max. 100.10
• Part-Time Plus
• Shift and Days Vary
CarolinaEast is the region’s only 5-star hospital
As designated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
We are proud to be recognized by the following organizations:
• Women’s Choice Award: America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
• US News and World Report High Performing Hospital in Geriatrics, Neurology/Neurosurgery & Pulmonology
• Business North Carolina Patient Pick’s Award
• Business North Carolina Top 25 Hospital
Come for your career, stay for the people you will serve and the relationships you will develop.
To learn about our opportunities or to apply, visit jobs.carolinaeasthealth.com and reference job ID above.
Job Reference: 0000
How To Apply: To learn about our opportunities or to apply, visit jobs.carolinaeasthealth.com and reference job ID above
Company Web Site: