CRNA Opportunity - No Call No Weekends
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/3/2017
Company: Anesthesia Associates of Lancaster
Description: Anesthesia Associates of Lancaster, an independent medical practice, has openings for full-time nurse anesthetists to join our clinical team at an orthopedic specialty hospital and ambulatory surgery center in York, PA. The schedule is Monday - Friday, no call, no weekends.
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia, Baccalaureate Degree
General Summary of Duties:
• Administers anesthesia and anesthesia related care to patients of all ages.
• Under the medical direction of an anesthesiologist, CRNAs will perform pre-anesthetic preparation and evaluation
anesthesia induction, maintenance and emergence and post anesthesia care.
• Graduate from a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council of Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia
Educational Programs or predecessor.
• Current Pennsylvania license as a registered nurse.
• AANA certification.
• ACLS, BLS, PALs certification.
Anesthesia Associates of Lancaster offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include: vacation, PTO, medical , 401k/profit sharing plan, short term and long term disability.
Level: Entry Level, Experienced
Reply To E-mail: Diana_Danowski@aal.bz
How To Apply: Please forward your resume to Diana_Danowski@aal.bz
Company Web Site: