Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 9/19/2017
Description: Our Houston Anesthesiology practice is seeking full-time CRNA to join our team. Our practice provides anesthesia services at Fannin Surgicare and Woman's Hospital of Texas.
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia
• The group consists of 10 anesthesiologists and 29 CRNAs who work together in a care team model.
• We do an array of cases, primarily OB, delivering around 11,000 babies per year and other cases such as GYN, pediatric and general cases as well.
• Associated call is required.
Houston is the largest city in the State of Texas offering a thriving economy, an affordable housing market and excellent public and private schools and universities. The fifth largest metropolitan region in the country is also one of the best bargains when it comes to housing costs. Whether you prefer family-friendly communities, suburban areas or high-rise living, there are many options that will suit any lifestyle. Houston residents enjoy a mild temperate climate year-round, outdoor activities and no state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15 discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Recruiter Contact: Monae Sklenar at firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 243-3839 x 5706
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies(https://www.forbes.com/companies/mednax/)
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Level: Entry Level
Number of Openings: 1
How To Apply: Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/w7tnfgd2fz2cgs58
Company Web Site: