CRNA – Staff Anesthetist
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 7/14/2017
Company: Western Maine Health – Stephens Memorial Hospital
Description: CRNA – Staff Anesthetist
Education: Baccalaureate Degree
Western Maine Health – Stephens Memorial Hospital
Day Shift 7am-3:30pm, 40 hours/week, M-F
Western Maine Health in Norway, part of the MaineHealth system, is a 25-bed critical access hospital with all the services of a large, urban hospital, yet with none of the parking or traffic hassles. At Western Maine Health, we foster a culture of clinical excellence and open, caring acceptance – and we take pride in our family atmosphere and values. When you join Western Maine Health, you become part of a family offering high-quality care in a beautiful, rural setting amidst a wealth of year-round outdoor recreational activities.
We are currently seeking a CRNA Staff Anesthetist. This position, under the supervision of a physician, administers anesthetics for medical, surgical and diagnostic procedures as delineated by clinical privileges and in accordance with standards of practice governing the administration of anesthesia by a nurse anesthetist.
This position is Monday through Friday, 7AM – 3:30PM. No call and no weekends!
General and MAC anesthesia. General, orthopedic, OB/GYN, ophthalmic and podiatric surgery.
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing and an accredited school of nurse anesthesia.
• Maintains certification and continuing education.
• Previous regional anesthesia training/experience is desirable but not required, provided there is a willingness to obtain the same after employment.
• Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maine and have successfully completed an accredited course for Nurse Anesthesia Providers, with certification by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA).
• Maintains Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
To apply, please click here or visit www.careersatmainehealth.org.
As a progressive healthcare organization, we offer competitive wages and benefits, including generous paid time off so you can enjoy the array of outdoor activities that our location offers.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Level: Entry Level, Experienced
How To Apply: https://www.careersatmainehealth.org/job/7309592/crna-staff-anesthetist-norway-me/
Company Web Site: