Senior CRNA Director, Department of Anesthesiology, Anesthesia Administration
Management / Administration
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 6/30/2017
Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia, Masters Degree
Are you a Senior CRNA Director who has a passion for leading a large healthcare system of CRNA Anesthesia Services? Interested in leading one of the largest groups of CRNAs in the US? Consider a career with UPMC based in Pittsburgh, PA. University of Pittsburgh Physicians, Anesthesiology Department is hiring a Senior CRNA Director to lead our professional teams of Site Chiefs, CRNA Directors and CRNAs. It is a once in a lifetime career opportunity for your leadership consideration.
The Senior CRNA Director provides strategic, operational, and financial oversight for a large CRNA population within the UPP Department of Anesthesiology. Works collaboratively with the Departmental Executive Leadership, Site Chiefs, CRNA Directors, and other UPMC clinicians to develop and implement strategic plans focused on the growth and development of clinical programs. The Senior CRNA Director is responsible to set standards for the level and quality of care and is accountable for operations performance (service, quality, and financial).
• Graduate of an accredited nurse anesthesia education program and ten years of clinical experience in nurse anesthesia with five years of progressive management experience OR
• Masters degree in management/business or related discipline and seven years of clinical experience in nurse anesthesia with five years of progressive management experience
• Knowledgeable regarding controlled substance policies in accordance with Federal and State laws required.
• This position is dependent upon successful attainment and maintenance of hospital privileges, if applicable to the Business Unit practice.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
• Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania required.
• Board Certified, Recertified or eligible by the National Board of Certification and recertification (NBCRNA)
• Current AHA-approved CPR certification required. AHA-approved ACLS/PALS certifications as required by institution of employ upon hire.
How To Apply: Contact Rise` Porter-Wolf, Recruiter Expert at email@example.com or apply directly at careers.upmc.com and search for job opening 594594
Company Web Site: