Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Position Type: Contract
Date Posted: 6/26/2017
Company: Absolute Staffers
Description: We are looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) for an immediate opening at our Langley Air Force Base location in Langley VA. This CRNA will be primarily working in the Operating Room, Same Day Surgery Department, and GI/Endo suite.
Required Education: Masters Degree
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage patient anesthesia experience, perform preoperative evaluations and preparations.
• Administer monitored anesthesia care, regional and general anesthesia.
• Monitor and manage patient reactions to anesthesia and surgery.
• Manage fluid therapy.
• Perform and manage invasive monitoring: perform post-operative evaluations.
• Advise appropriate anesthesiologist of adverse reactions necessitating non-delegated medical decisions.
• Assist with the training of other staff personnel to include in venipuncture and intravenous therapy, respiratory care, and anesthesia.
• Attend and participate in professional staff conferences and other appropriate
Education and Experience
• Must have and maintain a current license to practice nursing as a registered nurse in a US jurisdiction.
• Shall hold current certification from the National Board of Certification and Recertification (NBCRNA)
• Requires at least 12 months experience within the last 24 months providing epidural analgesia (labor epidurals).
• Must have and maintain current ACLS and PALS certification.
Number of Openings: 1
Salary: $82, Hourly
Will Hire From: US Residents Only
Reply To E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply: Please contact us at email@example.com. To speak with a recruiter contact Vishal Sabarwal at (301) 969–1566 or Anne Isidro at (202) 558-4949.
Company Web Site: