Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 6/20/2017
Company: Mednax Services Inc
Description: American Anesthesiology of Texas is seeking full-time CRNAs for our group practice in Austin, TX.
Education: Baccalaureate Degree
• Our practice provides anesthesia services at St. David's Medical Center, North Austin Medical Center, South Austin Hospital and Round Rock Medical Center.
• Our diverse group of anesthesiologists and CRNAs provide anesthesia services in a care team model and are exposed to a wide variety of complex cases.
Austin is the capital of Texas, the 11th-largest city in the United States and has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live. It is a community that offers reasonably priced housing, a safe environment, solid schools, a recession-proof economy, charming neighborhoods and big-city amenities at a small-town pace. With a temperate climate and 300 days of sunshine a year, there are plenty of opportunities to get outdoors for fitness, recreation and relaxation. Austin provides miles upon miles of best hike and bike trails and outdoor swimming holes right in the heart of the city. With a thriving economy and no state income tax, Austin offers an unmatched quality of life for everyone.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15 discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Recruiter Contact: Monae Sklenar at email@example.com, (800) 243-3839 x 5706
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies (https://www.forbes.com/companies/mednax/)
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Level: Entry Level
How To Apply: Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/t6hvgvddj34ngy8z
Company Web Site: