CRNA Opportunity in Minnesota
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 7/17/2017
Company: Winona Health
Relocation Costs Paid: Yes
Description: Winona Health is seeking a CRNA to join our progressive health care team.
Education: Masters Degree
• Employed position joining 3 anesthesiologists and 6-7 CRNAs
• Enjoy a family atmosphere in this friendly, community hospital
• A nice variety of 3,500 bread & butter cases/year including OR, NORA (non-operating room anesthesia) and OB anesthesia
• OB: 350-400 deliveries/ year
• Call: 1st call only (approx. 2 nights/pay period), call can be from home if within 15 minutes of the hospital no 2nd call
• Provide anesthesia for sports medicine orthopedic cases, hand/plastics cases, total joints, general surgical cases, small amount of ENT/healthy pediatrics, podiatry and Dental
• Cover needs throughout the hospital including OB anesthesia (labor epidurals and c/sections).
• Enjoy a high degree of autonomy
• A great opportunity for someone looking for a variety of cases with a great work-life balance
Winona Health – financially stable, independent healthcare system with decision making at the local level. Progressive in our thinking & our actions.
Winona, a safe, prosperous, vibrant and sophisticated community nestled between beautiful bluffs and the mighty Mississippi kayak the rivers, fish the streams, watch the eagles, take in world-class performances during the Beethoven and Shakespeare festivals and stand inches away from a Monet or Van Gogh at the MN Marine Art Museum. Winona is also known for excellent schools – elementary to graduate level, low unemployment rate and strong economic base. Learn more at www.winonahealth.org and www.visitwinona.com.
Level: Entry Level, Experienced
Will Hire From: US Residents Only
Reply To E-mail: email@example.com
How To Apply: For more information or to apply, contact Cathy Fangman
Company Address: 855 Mankato Avenue, Winona, MN 55987
Company Web Site: